Saratoga Lodging Reservation & Pet Policies
Lodging and Reservation Policies
Attractions in Saratoga Springs NY draw huge crowds when the weather warms up and rooms go quickly. Make sure you book a reservation with us at the Adirondack Inn as soon as possible! We offer relaxed and pet friendly lodging in Saratoga Springs NY. For reservations, call 518-584-3510 or reserve your room online. Be sure to leave a message and we will call you back ASAP!
- Every reservation requires a one-night non-refundable deposit. This deposit must be made with the reservation. Should an unforeseen event prevent you from traveling to Saratoga Springs, we will attempt to re-sell your room. If we are successful, you will be refunded your deposit.
- No-show (failure to check in without prior message or cancellation sent to us) or early departure without prior notice to us is charged 100% of room revenue. Please note that refunds will be made in the form of a credit to your card account.
- All weekend reservations require a minimum stay – including the Saratoga Race Meet. We will offer one-night weekend reservations based upon availability.
- All rooms with 1 queen or 1 king bed are limited to 2 people. All other rooms are limited to 4 people. Please inform us ahead of time how many guests will be in your party. The staff will need to provide you with additional towels, pillows and a cot, if need be. If you know a rollaway bed will be required, please request them early. Our supply is limited – an additional charge may be incurred.
Express Check-out – Express Checkout is available to all Adirondack Inn guests paying for their room using a recognized credit card. When you first check into your room, if you’re paying by Credit Card, an imprint will be taken at check-in, for the full cost of your room. Express Checkout is a fast checkout method that eliminates the need to go through the normal checkout process of visiting the hotel’s front-desk, waiting for your bill, and then checking your bill to pay for any additional expenses. During the last night of your stay, the front-desk will prepare your bill, and will tie it to the door-handle of your hotel room overnight. This bill will list the full amount that will be charged to the credit card imprint taken at check-in, and will include the cost of the room, along with any additional items that have been charged back to your room. Providing the bill is right, you don’t need to take any further action. You only need to do anything if the bill isn’t right, or if you have any questions about it. (By doing nothing you’re agreeing that the charges are right and can be debited from your card)
Cancellation Policy – All reservations must be reserved with a one-night, non-refundable deposit. This fee will be charged when you make your reservation. If you are staying only one night, your reservation will have to be charged out in full, prior to your arrival. Things happen and we understand this. Should an unforeseen event prevent you from traveling to Saratoga Springs, we will attempt to re-sell your room. If we are successful, you will be refunded your deposit. Please be cognizant of the fact that rooms are very limited in Saratoga Springs and chances are, as many as five people can be turned away because your room is already reserved. We try to accommodate every room request, but if you know ahead of time you will not being using the room, please let us know and we can pass the courtesy onto another guest. All credit card refunds will be processed in a timely manner. The refund process is dependent upon your billing cycle with the credit card company. Once the refund instructions leave our office it can take anywhere from 10 – 45 working days for the proceeds to arrive in your account.
Pet Policies: Saratoga Pet Friendly Accommodations
Looking for pet friendly motels in Saratoga Springs NY? We welcome pets at the Adirondack Inn!
Here at the Adirondack Inn, we understand that pets are family members! Therefore, we would never ask that you leave them at home. Pet-friendly hotels in Saratoga Springs NY are hard to come by and we want to make sure that you, your furry companions, and all of our guests are comfortable; therefore, we have just a few rules to make sure everyone is happy and cared for!
- When walking dogs, they must be leashed! This is a Saratoga Springs city ordinance.
- Our pet walking area is located behind our cottages.
- All pet waste must be disposed of in the trash. We are happy to provide you with gloves and bags for this purpose. Just come see us at the front desk!
- Pets are not allowed in the pool area.
- When leaving pets unattended in your room, we ask that you just let us know in advance and cage them with adequate food and water.
- Guests are responsible for repair or cleaning costs from damage incurred by pets.
We look forward to seeing you at the Adirondack Inn, the most comfortable in Saratoga Springs NY pet-friendly accommodations! We are your home away from home!